Here at St. Peter's & St. Paul's Primary School we have a wonderful group of children that help and look after all pupils in school at break and lunchtime. Their responsibilities include;
- organising games for the younger children,
- taking out and putting away games equipment,
- look out for bullying behaviour and alert adults,
- promoting a happy, safe atmosphere,
- being a friendly person that other children can go to for help if they need it,
- being helpful to staff
This is another key feature in our PATHs programme.